J.V. Trade Services
J V Trade Services are committed to doing our utmost to provide good customer service from the beginning to the end of the project. we will always listen to you and always endeavour to deliver your expectations. We will also be upfront and honest with you and tell you if your expectations can’t be delivered and why.
As a trusted and reliable service provider, we maintain strict trade creditations listed below:
- BPEC Certificate of Competence for Gas Fitting Operatives – CCN1 Core domestic gas safety, CENWAT Install, exchange, commission, disconnect, service, repair and breakdown of domestic gas fired central heating & hot water boilers and circulators, combination boilers, storage water heaters and instantaneous water heaters, CKR1 Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas cooking appliances, CPA1 Combustion performance analysis natural gas and liquid petroleum gas, HTR1 Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic open balanced and fan assisted flued gas fires and wall heaters, expires 26/05/2016.
- BPEC Certificate of Achievement for PVIGC Photovoltaic installer -grid connected systems, expires 19/01/2016.
- NICEIC Water Regulations Certificate for Water supply (Water fitting) regulations 1999 & water byelaws 2000 (Scotland), expires 14/07/2015.
- NICEIC Heat Pumps Certificate for ASHP 01 Design, install, commission, service and maintenance of air source heat pumps, with a design output not exceeding 45kw, GSHP 01 Design, install, commission, service and maintenance of ground source heat pumps, with a design output not exceeding 45kw, expires 07/07/2015.
- NICEIC Installation and Servicing of Domestic Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems, expires 02/07/2015.
- NICEIC Health and Safety Certificate for WH 01 Working at height regulations 2005, MH 01 Manual handling operations 1992, CoSHH 01 Control of substances hazardous to health regulations 2002.
- NICEIC Solar Thermal Hot Water Certificate for STHW Design, install, commission, service and maintenance of solar thermal hot water systems with a collector area up to 10m2 and a storage volume up to 400 litres (excluding swimming pool systems), expires 18/06/2015.
- Bathrooms / Wet rooms
- General plumbing
- Central heating
- Landlord certificates
- Unvented cylinders
- Air / ground heat pumps
- Solar Thermal / PV
- Under-floor heating